…is my Christmas wishlist! 🙂 Let me share some of the thing I’d like to receive on this season of giving.
1. 13″ MacBook Pro.
2. iPhone 4s casings – semi-opaque cover in white or purple and bumper in white or purple.
4. 1000 or more pieces jigsaw puzzle of New York City, may it be Times Square, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge or any known NY spot. 🙂
5. Staedtler Triplus pens.
6. Accessories, preferably bangles & earrings.
9. Books! Now I have lots I want…
- Haruki Murakami books in paperback: After Dark or any other of his titles except Norweigan Wood & Kafka on the Shore (which I already have)
- Nina Garcia’s Look Book in hardbound
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Face to Face – The Healing Power of Makeup by Bianca Valerio
So those are what I mostly want to get this Christmas; but of course, I’d be happy to receive anything else from family and friends that require me to rip up the wrapper & squeal with glee and excitement (yes, I act like a kid during Christmas time).
How about you? Any special Christmas requests? 🙂