December’s a few days away, which means Christmas is nearing! Yay!!!
Christmas has been my favorite holiday EVER! The atmosphere, family traditions, carols, Santa Claus, baby Jesus, Christmas tree, lights and decor and gifts all contribute to my happy bubble whenever I think of the joyous occasion of the year.
To start blowing up my happy Christmas bubble, let me shamelessly “share” my wish list. Just in case anyone out there (or even my friends and family) wants to graciously surprise me.
3. A watch, any one from my Top 3 picks:
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Quartz – WAF1425.BB0814
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Quartz Steel – WAF141G.BA0813
- Fossil Ceramic Three Hand White MOP Dial
4. Black seat covers for my lovely Trudy (a Toyota Vios)
5. Lumix LX3 accessories: Black leather casing, Lens cap & Fisheye lenses
6. Shoes! A gift cert to any shoe store would do or any of these I’ve been drooling over at Pill Footwear’s website lately:
- Printed in yellow & gray, size 7
- Kyoto in black & white, size 7
7. Belle De Jour Power Planner 2011 in book-style binding (the 2nd one from the right) ***Reserved for BFFs’ Kris Kringle 😛
8. Necklaces & charm bracelets. I’ve been eyeing a few pieces from Accessorize:
- The Holy Bible – Good News Translation in purple ***Reserved for BFFs’ Kris Kringle 😛
- Fourth Comings by Meg McCafferty ***Reserved for BFFs’ Kris Kringle 😛
Sooo…that ends my list…for now. 😛 What would you want Santa to bring you this Christmas?